Are you going to visit the FIH Pro League in the Netherlands? Read our visitor information and be well prepared for your visit.
Opening hours complex
Friday June 23 – 15:30 hours
Saturday June 24 – 13:00 hours
Sunday June 25 – 13:00 hours
Monday June 26 – 15:30 hours
Tuesday June 27 – 15:00 hours
Wednesday June 28 – 15:30 hours
Eventim is the only official ticket seller for FIH Pro League matches in the Netherlands. Always buy your tickets via Eventim. Once you’ve bought tickets, you cannot return your tickets to the KNHB or Eventim, nor can they be resold.
Questions about tickets? Get in touch with Eventim’s Customer Contact Center via 0900-1353 (€0,60 p/m).
- Children up to 2 year old can visit the matches for free. They have to sit on their parent’s or caregiver’s lap.
- We sell youth tickets for children from 3 to 14 years old.
- Visitors aged 15 years and older buy an adult ticket.
The terrain of the FIH Pro League is wheelchair accessible. You book your wheelchair space by calling Eventim via 0900-1353 (€0,60 p/m). There’s 1 supervisor space available with every wheelchair space. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for a disabled parking space.
- You can take your hockey stick with you, to play a game before or after the match.
- Thanks to our partner ONVZ, sunscreen dispensers are available.
- It’s possible to buy food or drinks.
- Payments on the event location are only done by card.
- It’s allowed to take a bag with you to the match.
- It’s allowed to bring food or drinks with you, except for alcoholic beverages.
- There are no lockers on the event terrain.
Without volunteers it’s impossible to host sporting events. Would you like to be informed about the possibilities? Get in touch with email@example.com.
The address of the Wagener Stadium is Nieuwe Kalfjeslaan 18 in Amstelveen. Visitors can park in the parking lot (P1) of the Amsterdamse Bos near the Bosbaan. Follow the address of the Bosbaan and the signs to P1. It’s a 15 minute walk from there to the Wagener Stadium. If you haven’t purchased a parking pass yet, you can buy one here.
The stadium is also easily accessible by bike or public transport. Are you coming by public transport? Go to the bus stop at the corner of the Kalfjeslaan and the Amstelveenseweg. From there it’s a 5 minute walk to the Wagener Stadium.
Shuttle bus times
The shuttle bus will run between the following times:
Saturday, June 24: 12:45 pm – 11 pm
Tuesday, June 27: 14:45 pm- 11 pm