Are you going to visit the FIH Pro League in the Netherlands? Read our visitor information and get well prepared for your visit.
Currently all visitors aged 13 years and older need to have a coronavirus entry pass.
Visitors have to take this with them:
- Ticket for the match
- Coronavirus entry pass
- Valid proof of identity
More information about the corona entry pass on coronacheck.nl.
Eventim is the only official ticket seller for FIH Pro League matches in the Netherlands. Always buy your tickets via Eventim. Once bought tickets cannot be returned to the KNHB or Eventim, nor they can be resold.
Questions about tickets? Get in touch with Eventim’s Customer Contact Center via 0900-1353 (€0,60 p/m).
- Children up to 2 year old can visit the matches for free. They have to sit on their parent’s or caregiver’s lap.
- We sell youth tickets for children from 3 to 14 years old.
- Visitors aged 15 years and older buy an adult ticket.
The terrein of the FIH Pro League is wheelchair accessible. You book your wheelchair space by calling Eventim via 0900-1353 (€0,60 p/m). There’s a supervisor space available with every wheelchair space. Get in touch with email@example.com for a disabled parking space.
- You can take your hockey stick with you, to play a game before or after the match.
- It’s possible to buy food or drinks.
- Payments on the event location are only done by card.
- It’s allowed to take a bag with you to the match.
- There are no lockers on the event terrain.
- It’s allowed to bring food or drinks with you, except for alcoholic beverages.
Without volunteers it’s impossible to host sporting events. Would you like to be informed about the possibilities? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
The address of the Wagener Stadium is Nieuwe Kalfjeslaan 18 in Amstelveen. There is a seating plan for the Main Stand. This is the only stand that is covered. There is no seating plan and no cover on the East, West and South Stand.
Visitors can park their car on the parking lot of the Amsterdamse Bos, located at the Bosbaan. It’s a 15 minute walk from there to the Wagener Stadium. Are you travelling by public transport? Go to the bus stop at the corner of the Kalfjeslaan and the Amstelveenseweg. From there it’s a 5 minute walk to the Wagener Stadium.